Registration of pets:
Beginning at 9:30 a.m., Saturday, September 24, 2022 at the Dance pavilion at the Fairgrounds. Pet show begins
promptly at 10:00 a.m.
1. All entries are subject to the Burleson County or attending school in the County can enter in the pet show.
2. Any person, 18 and under, living in Burleson County or attending school in the County can enter a pet in the pet
3. Young exhibitors (second grade and under) must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Pets must be on a leash or cages. Pets must be owned by the exhibitor or person in the immediate family.
a. Dogs and Cats:
- Rabies vaccination certification for animals 4 months old or older must be
available for presentation during registration.
- Dogs six weeks and older must be vaccinated parvovirus.
5. Classes are open to dogs, cats, birds, costumed pets, and miscellaneous pet entries.
6. Prizes of trophies and ribbons will be awarded.
7. The drawing for a bicycle and other prizes is open to any and all children attending the pet show.
8. One pet per exhibitor.