1. Contestant must be 4 years of age by the day of the Little Miss Contest to compete, but not have reached
their 5th birthday.
2. The contestant’s parent or guardian must attend the mandatory informational meeting (held the first part
of August) to participate in the Little Miss Contest.
3. Contestant must live in Burleson County or have a parent or guardian who lives in Burleson County.
4. Little Miss winner is required to be at all Burleson County Fair activities the remainder of the fair week and
for their term as Burleson County Little Miss.
5. In the event of a tie between little miss contestants, the 3 judges will determine the winner by secret vote.