1. A maximum of 4 lambs may be tagged and no individual will be allowed to exhibit more than two market lambs at the
show. Family entries will be permitted.
2. All lambs must weigh a minimum of 90 pounds at the Fair. There will be a three (3) pound tolerance allowed on the
minimum weight. Although there is not a maximum weight limit for lambs, the judge will select lambs for placing, based
on the size demanded by packers and consumers.
3. All lambs will be weighed in and sifted. If weighed out, the lamb will be allowed one (1) more immediate weigh by the
lamb committee and sifter on Tuesday, September 20, 2022.
4. Weight classes will be determined by number of lambs checked-in, not to exceed four classes.
5. Wethers or ewe lambs may be exhibited.
6. Market lambs will be judged Thursday, September 22, 2022, at 10:30 a.m.
7. All market lambs must be slick shorn prior to entering the fairgrounds.
8. No chain or spiked collar allowed in show ring. A rope halter under 12” is allowed.
9. Premium money will be awarded for 1st through 6th place.
GRAND CHAMPION - BANNER & BUCKLE • RESERVE CHAMPION - BANNER & BUCKLE
10. All entries must be entered online by 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 16, 2022, at burleson.fairwire.com. Market
lambs will be tagged in on Thursday, June 16, 2022, between 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. at the Burleson County Fairgrounds.
Entry fees will be paid at tag in.
11. Ownership and ear tag numbers must be submitted to the committee chairman prior the lamb weigh-in and sifting.
12. Sifted lambs must be removed by 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
13. Exhibitors must control lambs at time of showing. It is up to the discretion of judge or chairman to remove
uncontrollable animals from the show ring.
14. Lamb meetings will be held during the year. All exhibitors must make the Thursday, March 24, 2022, or Thursday,
April 14, 2022, meeting at the Expo Center. A parent, guardian or exhibitor must be present at one of the two (2)