skip to main content
Burleson County Fair Association
Burleson County 4-H
Fair Queen/Little Miss Contest
Exhibitor Youth Livestock Registration
Exhibitor Commercial Heifer Registration
2023 Livestock Schedule
Breeding Beef Heifer & Steer Show
Commercial Heifer Show
Market Goat Show
Market Lamb Show
Market Swine Show
Champion Drive Special Edition
Bucket Calf Show
2023 Show Results
Additional Fair Contests  >
Agricultural Public Speaking Contest
Livestock Judging Contest
Creative Living  >
Creative Living Registration
Little Miss Contest
2023 Queen Candidate
1. NO THROWING OF ANY CANDY, TOYS, BALLOONS, ETC. FROM ANY PARADE ENTRIES ALLOWED.
2. All officials will provide their own vehicles and banners.
3. All entries must be identified by sign or banner with the themes of floats on the sides and the organization name on the rear.
4. All participates must conduct themselves in an orderly manner.
5. Only actual parade entries shall be on the parade route and line-up area.
*You must complete the "Parade Entry Form" by September 4th, 2023 to be in the parade.
Parade entries must be in place by 9:00 a.m. on September 23rd, 2023.
The parade will begin following at 10:00 a.m. in Downtown Caldwell.
Congratulations to the 2022 Float Winners!
FAIR QUEEN FLOATS:
1ST PLACE - KYLAN CANON
2ND PLACE - HOPE SAVAGE
3RD PLACE - ALEXIS MACIK
SCHOOL: CALDWELL HONEYBEES
CIVIC: BURLESON COUNTY GO TEXAN
BUSINESS: KICE’S ELITE DANCE CENTER
YOUTH: SPJST DISTRIC 1 YOUTH CLUB
Hours & Directions
Privacy, Terms & Cookies