1. Must be ordered by Tuesday, March 22, 2022. Exhibitors can order a minimum of 10 turkeys and a maximum of 20
turkeys. Turkeys will be wing banded. Exhibitor can only show birds that are assigned by the bird wing bands. Turkeys
will be distributed on June 8, 2022 at the Expo Center at TBA. Entry fees are to be paid at this time. No refunds on
2. All turkeys will be sifted at time of entry by a qualified sifter. Each exhibitor can bring 3 hens and two spares to the
sift. Sifted hens must be removed from grounds by 8:30 am. September 23, 2022.
3. A maximum of two (2) pens may be entered per exhibitor.
4. Turkeys with fowl pox will be eliminated from the show and sale.
5. All entries in the category must confirm to the rules and regulations specified under the general rules.
6. The chairman or an assistant will attend the cooping. No change of exhibit from one coop to another will be allowed
except by permission from the chairman of the department.
7. Each exhibitor will be responsible for the proper feeding, caring of their exhibits, and removal of shavings.
8. Market poultry exhibits must have been owned by the exhibitor from the start of the feeding period.
9. Sifting/Judging will be held at 6:30 a.m. and judging to follow on Friday, September 23, 2022 after the sift.
10. Each exhibitor must be present for the judging or notify the division chairman of the person designated to handle their turkeys during the judging.
11. Exhibitors selling market poultry in the youth auction will be responsible for processing and delivering them to the
buyer within two weeks.
12. Mandatory meeting to order turkeys will be Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at Expo Center. Meeting can be attended by
either or both parents or guardian and exhibitor.
13. If a buyer of a turkey reports to BCF that buyer was not contacted by exhibitor on the processing of the project, sale
proceeds may be withheld from exhibitor and donated to scholarship fund.
14. Turkey exhibitors shall leave their highest placing (1) turkey in coop (pen) after judging
and shall take home all other turkeys. The turkey remaining at the fair shall be released
on Sunday, September 25, 2022 from 7:00 -10:00 a.m.
15. Market Turkeys must weigh no less than 15 lbs.
16. Premium money: *
1ST — $10.00 • 2ND — $8.00
3RD — $6.00 • 4TH— $4.00
GRAND CHAMPION - BANNER & BUCKLE • RESERVE CHAMPION - PENNANT & BUCKLE
*If additional funds are available, it will be added to the premium money
17. An Overall Showmanship Buckle will be award.